Saturday, July 3, 2010

SURPRISE!!!!

Daddy had to work on fathers day so we decided to ask mommy if we could visit Grandpa!!! That night last minute mommy packed all our things fed us dinner and loaded us into the car. Next thing we knew it was saturday and we were at grandma and grandpas! Grandpas was so excited to see us. He hadnt seen us since we were 4 months old! So to him we were all grown up. We missed our daddy and called him often. Mommy said we had to make certain we were home by monday so we could spend monday with dada for fathers day which we were very much looking forward too! But in the mean time we had a blast with our GMA & GPA!!!


I (Mikey) loooovvvve my babas almost as much as i love my mama!
I (Michaella) loooovvve my gpa! Im a grandpas girl!!!!

While we were at gmas & gpas mommy bought us straws for our babas and we learned to feed ourselves. This made mommy really happy and we loved it bc we didnt have to wait for each other to eat if one of us was being slow.

Then Gpa couldnt control himself in toys r us with us and he bought us a toy! Of course Gpa would buy us our 1st laptop!
Mommy thought it was funny to put is in the laundry basket.... I (Michaella) clearly felt otherwise! and Mikey paid the price.

Our cousin Christopher was soooo much fun to play with! He took really good care of us too. We miss him a lot!

Gma is funny when she feeds us our food. She makes funny noises and makes us laugh! We like when gma feeds us.

I (Mikey) had so much fun at gma & gpas house!

I (Michaella) LOOOVVVEEE my gpa!
We miss you gma & gpa we cant wait to see you again!
xoxoxoxo
M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment