Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Summer of 1st

We have been full of fun here are just a few more things we have been up to this summer......

We got to meet horses for the 1st time! Thank you Ms Terrie!

I (Mikey) was less fond of the horses than my sister. I was more concerned with what was for lunch and if there was A/C in Ms terries house!

I(Michaella) LOOOVVVVEEEE horses! I didnt mind the heat either. It was fun seeing all the exciting animals and petting thier noses.

i told mommy already i want a pretty bay arab pony with pink ribbons in his mane. Momy said we will see but im going to write a letter to Santa or grandpa... one of the are sure to cave!

My puppies are so much fun. Especially my p-face. He lets me grab his toes and crawl on him. He is fuzzy and licks my face... YUCK!

I (Mikey) talk a LOTTTT!! I love to play my piano and make music for my mommy.

My sister and i will be famous some day!

I (Michaella) love to jump every where... in my jumper... on mommys lap... sitting in my highchair... you name it i will jump on it!

Im (Mikey) gunna be famous some day

There is no holding me (Michaella) back! Im a crawling fool now. watch out world here i come.


Oh did I (Michaella) mention i love to make funny noises and faces at my mommy... hahahaha akkkkaka

I (michaella) love to eat fresh fruit now in my cool mesh thingy
Well off to bed to rest up for more fun days ahead!!!
night
xoxoxoxoxoox
M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment